IMPACT>MOBILITY is offering 50 complimentary tickets for delegates from cities, public transport authorities and government organisations.
On June 24-25th the City of Amsterdam will host IMPACT>MOBILITY, a brand-new type of conference connecting Europe’s leading decision makers across cities, automakers, public transport authorities, mobility service platforms and investors to create partnerships and financial models for the new smart mobility landscape (https://events.impactconf.com/cities/ ).
The conference will host 200 senior leaders across mobility platform providers, OEMs, cities, public transport authorities, telecoms companies and investors, including a list of city representatives already including London, Barcelona, Amsterdam, Lublin, Birmingham and many others
IMPACT>MOBILITY Head of Content, Luke James said, “As part of our strategy to ensure we have the right balance of senior stakeholders from the private and public sectors we are excited to extend 50 complimentary tickets for delegation from cities and government.”
“We are very deliberate in ensuring we have all parts of the ecosystem represented and this creates a huge opportunity for mobility service providers to building sustainable long-term relationships with European cities.”
Industry Leading Speaker Faculty Includes:
· Hamid Zarhhampour, Chief Strategist, Connected & Automated Transports, Swedish Transport Administration
· Symon Horosiewicz, Smart City Manager, City of Lublin
· Christian Maertins, New Mobility Evangelist of Smart Mobility Unit | Digitalization, Volkswagen AG
· Paloma Castro Martinez, Head of International Communications, Lime
· Lizann Tjon, Program Manager Smart Mobility, City of Amsterdam
· Iain Macbeth, Head of Foresight, Transport for London
· Joan Valls Fantova, Mobility Specialist | Surface Planner, Barcelona City Council
· Kinga Wilewska, EMEA Strategy and Operations, Bird
· Davide Coppola, Business Developer and Project Manager, European Space Agency
· Nicola Dallatana, Head of New E-Mobility Division, Toyota Tsusho
· Ruben Polderman, Project Manager Smart Mobility, City of Amsterdam
If you work for a city or government body and would like to reserve your complimentary tickets us please contact us directly before we reach capacity.
For more information please visit https://events.impactconf.com/mobility-eu/