The first 25 cities, public transport authorities and mobility policy makers that will attend the inaugural IMPACT>MOBILITY conference (June 24-25, Novotel) have just been announced. (https://events.impactconf.com/mobility-eu/ )
IMPACT>MOBILITY will unite 200+ cities, public transport authorities, automakers, mobility service providers and technology platforms to explore the data monetisation, scalability and customer experience challenges facing the development of Mobility as a Service in European cities.
Here’s a snapshot of the public sector leaders already confirmed to attend:
- Project Manager MaaS Program, Ministry of Infrastructure & Water, Netherlands
- Chief Strategist, Connected and Automated Transports, Swedish Transport Administration
- Transport Services Manager, City of Helsinki
- Portfolio Sponsor, Transport for London
- Office of the Minister for Mobility, Government of Brussels-Capital Region
- Mobility Strategist, City of Stockholm
- Head of Ticketing, City of Brussels, Société de Transport de Bruxelles (STIB)
- Programme Manager Zero Emission, Gelderland, Overijssel
- City Councillor, City of Heidelberg
- Director of Operations, Neighbourhoods and Sustainability, Glasgow City Council
- Program Manager Smart Mobility, City of Amsterdam
- Innovative Mobility, Paris-Saclay Urban Authority
IMPACT>MOBILITY Head of Content, Luke James said, “With 3 months still to go until the event I am delighted to announce such great support from some of the biggest cities and public transport leaders in Europe. In order to deliver mobility as a service it is imperative that cities and private mobility service providers work together over crucial issues including data, policy and business models”. He continued, “these are the first 25 public leader attendees, but you can expect a lot more to me announced over the coming weeks”.
IMPACT>MOBILITY takes place in Amsterdam on June 24-25, 2019. If you work for a city or government body and would like to join us, please contact us on the details below to request a complimentary ticket.
For full event details please visit https://events.impactconf.com/mobility-eu/