IMPACT>MOBILITY is delighted to announce ICLEI as its official Knowledge Partner for its Amsterdam conference this June (24-25).
IMPACT>MOBILITY is a brand-new type of conference connecting Europe’s leading decision makers across cities, automakers, public transport authorities, mobility service platforms and investors to create partnerships and financial models for the new smart mobility landscape (http://bit.ly/2HQbjcw )
IMPACT>MOBILITY Head of Content, Luke James said, “A fully defined ecosystem and commercial strategy between public and private parties has yet to emerge. Working closely with ICLEI the objective of the conference is to connect the leading stakeholders to tackle mobility data and monetisation challenges head-on.
He continued, “We are delighted to be partnered with ICLEI and strengthen our engagement with European cities. They are critical in defining and shaping this new ecosystem. The conference is a platform to showcase the city mobility projects they are leading and build the partnerships that will deliver a long-term sustainable model for mobility as a service for its stakeholders. “
Check out the full program and speaker line-up here
· Chris Snyder, CEO, ViaVan
· Symon Horosiewicz, Smart City Manager, City of Lublin
· Christian Maertins, New Mobility Evangelist of Smart Mobility Unit | Digitalization, Volkswagen AG
· Paloma Castro Martinez, Head of International Communications, Lime
· Lizann Tjon, Program Manager Smart Mobility, City of Amsterdam
· Iain Macbeth, Head of Foresight, Transport for London
· Joan Valls Fantova, Mobility Specialist | Surface Planner, Barcelona City Council
· Kinga Wilewska, EMEA Strategy and Operations, Bird
· Davide Coppola, Business Developer and Project Manager, European Space Agency
· Nicola Dallatana, Head of New E-Mobility Division, Toyota Tsusho
For more information please visit https://events.impactconf.com/mobility-eu/