VI National Aviation Infrastructure Show NAIS will take place in Moscow, Crocus Expo. NAIS is the key industry event in Russia & CIS for all the professionals related to the civil aviation development.
The event is traditionally supported and attended by Russian Federal Agency of Air Transport (Rosaviation) and Ministry of Transport of Russia.
One of the vectors of the industry development is modernisation of regional air harbors. According to officials of the Ministry of Transport of the Russian Federation, at least 65 regional airports will be reconstructed or rebuilt until year 2025.
At the NAIS 100+ participants from 14 countries will showcase their best solutions for airports and airlines:
• Design, construction, reconstruction of airport infrastructure
• Technologies and equipment for passenger and cargo terminals
• Equipment and technics for airfields and ground support
• IT services and software for aiports and airlines
• Transport (aviation) safety&security
• Air traffic control and navigation equipment
• Non-aeronautical incomes (parking, duty free, hotels)
• Airworthiness maintenance and MRO (FLYTEX)
International exhibitors and representative offices at NAIS 2019: Vanderlande Industries B.V. (NEW, The Netherlands), Turkish Airlines, ADB Safegate, Honeywell Russia, Rohde & Schwarz, TLD Europe, Logipix, Nuctech, Weihal Guangtai Airport Equipment, You yang, Innovation Norway.
NEW: Innovation Zone: & Startup Cluster at the exhibition floor
Innovation Zone partners: KORONKER, AIR Group.
• 3700+ industry professionals of civil aviation infrastructure from 50 regions of Russia and 29 countries
• 112 delegations representing interests of 148 Russian and international airports and airlines
• Delegations of civil aviation authorities of Russia, Turkey, Italy and Republic of Macedonia attended and participated in NAIS official events
• 100+ media representatives cover official NAIS events
9specialeventsforTOPmanagementandsectorspecialistswillberepresentedduringtheForumprogramandwillunite 800+ delegates:
• Opening Ceremony.Summary of World Cup 2018 air traffic
• Best international practices and models of management of airports and passenger traffic
• Investment in the airfield infrastructure: challenges and opportunities for PPP
• Modern airport: design, projects, technologies
• Digital technologies in aviation industry
• Transport (aviation) safety and security, cybersecurity in aviation
• Ground service in airports – efficiency and safety
• Current issues of state registration of aircrafts
• Lifecycle Management and problems of maintaining airworthiness
Forum Partner -NUCTECH
The best airports and airlines are awarded at NAIS! The annual industry awards “Air Gates of Russia” and “Skyway Service Award” are traditionally held at the NAIS exhibition site and gather a status audience – the top officials of airports, airlines, public authorities. Awards are given to the most efficient airlines for achievements in infrastructure development and customer service.
Partner of Skyway Service Award – Moscow International Airport Vnukovo
Partner of ПремииAir Gates of Russia–Rossiya Airlines